You're innovative and driven.
We are too.
We've been looking for you!
There is nothing more rewarding than knowing that we are helping keep our communities safe.
Every member of our company is passionate, has great instincts, brings his/her own form of intelligence and good judgment, and runs, runs, runs toward the finish line. We are a group of entrepreneurs and industry experts who are looking for like-minded individuals who roll up their sleeves and solve problems creatively. Every week brings new challenges and it's our job to meet them. Come join us!
Qualified individuals should apply directly to: email@example.com. You will be contacted if chosen to move forward in our recruitment process.
Location: Burlington, Vermont
At Social Sentinel we believe that every student deserves a safe & secure classroom and that every teacher deserves a safe space for teaching. We offer campus leaders a powerful solution that helps them ensure the safety and security of their students, campuses & communities through a deep understanding of the language and behaviors of harm shared on public social media.
We are a SaaS company that sells into the Education, Entertainment, and Enterprise markets. We are passionate about our company and its mission. We know the market, we know our prospects, and we know our client base; we need you to help us welcome new clients and care for existing clients while delivering all an unparalleled experience.
The CSM will report directly to the Vice President of Client Success and will work with both existing clients and new clients that are brought on board via our Business Development team.
The CSM will be responsible for making regular outbound calls to review client accounts as well as answering inbound inquiries and service requests from current clients. Striving for first-call resolution, the CSM will focus on quickly diagnosing the client’s issue, accurately documenting all details and communications in our internal CRM tool, and finding the best means to satisfy the client’s request. The CSM understands the value of building meaningful relationships with clients and aims to exceed expectations of our trusted partners. The CSM enjoys learning technical concepts and is able to communicate them to a wide variety of audiences.
- Act as the account manager and primary point of contact for client accounts (K12 and Higher Education).
- Gain and maintain an expert level understanding of our product and service. Use this knowledge to recognize and solve potential problems, evaluate effectiveness, and understand client use cases.
- Conduct onboarding, training, and monthly account reviews for client accounts.
- Work with product and technical staff to enhance the client experience by tracking and resolving technical issues, requests, and bugs.
- Act as a liaison between internal teams and out clients, ensuring client needs are met.
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or 3-5 years demonstrated success in B2B account management.
- Strong computer skills and technical acumen; ability to use and understand SSI products and CRM software products.
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms.
- General knowledge of the Higher Education and K-12 systems.
- Excellent oral, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Superior team player with experience and commitment to excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and solve complex problems, and execute appropriate solutions.
- Thrives in a rapidly evolving and fast-paced work environment.
Deadline: June 8, 2018
Submission Materials: Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org: Cover Letter, Resume, and List of References (3)
Social Sentinel, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for a Software Engineer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Our engineering team is small, values open discussion and curiosity while encouraging people to challenge the status quo. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Translate business requirements and use-cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Proven ability to write clean, readable Java code
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Understanding of the JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Understanding of the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and ORM technologies
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services as a platform (EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, Dynamo, CloudWatch, etc.)
- Experience with Java application frameworks (Spring preferred)
- Experience with Java dependency management (Maven preferred)
- Experience with automated testing platforms and unit testing frameworks (JUnit preferred)
- Experience with distributed version control (Git preferred)
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools (Jenkins preferred)
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong Java language skills and Cloud / SaaS experience
- Exposure to all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with Agile development processes and techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude for analytical problem solving
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- An attitude where no technical challenge is too great
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well with a team-oriented environment
Qualified individuals should apply to: email@example.com
Social Sentinel, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.